- This is the measurement you need to take if you want to fit inside the window recess. Give the width and drop of the recess exactly. We will make some deductions to these measurements as necessary for the blind to fit in the recess of this size.
- We advise that you take measurements for the width and drop in three separate places to allow spaces that may not be entirely square.
- NB – Always use the shortest width measurement and shortest drop measurement.
- This is the measurement you need to take if you want your blind to hang outside of the window recess. Decide how much you wish to overlap the recess each side and order at that exact measurement.
- We advise the the blinds do not hang below the window ledge height as they may get damaged and look untidy.
- Always allow enough room above the recess so that the headrail does not interfere with any opening window. We advise a clearance of 6cm (60mm) for Venetian Blinds and 5cm ( 50mm ) for Vertical Blinds.